Gallbladder Surgeon - Best Surgeons and Hospitals for Gall Bladder Operation
Our liver and gall bladder are a part of our digestive system. Gall bladder removal is the most commonly performed surgery in the recent years. It happens that you might have felt some pain in you stomach and you ignored. Later after the check up you were advised to get your gall bladder removed for obvious reasons. This no great deal. It has become the most common surgery that is being performed on nearly 7 out of 10 people in India.
- Gall bladder is a pear shaped organ
- It is responsible for your digestive system
- It lies beneath the liver
- Its function is to collect and concentrate the digestive liquid which is produced by the liver.
- Generally it is thought that the removal of the gallbladder is associated with the digestive system but this is not the case. The removal is gallbladder is not associated with any kind of impairment for digestion.
Gallbladder removal surgery is normally performed with minimally invasive techniques and the medical name for this procedure is Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy or Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal.
Why is the surgery performed?
Gall bladder removal is one of the safest and simplest and commonly performed surgeries. There can be problem in digestion or fluids accumulate in your gall bladder or there can also be gallstones in your gall bladder. Other various issues arises, thus a gall bladder surgery is performed. Gallstones are like any other tiny stones, but do not have space to being flushed out. Thus it has to be surgically removed.
Problems associated with gall bladder:
- Gallbladder is removed in common cases such as if gallstones are found in the report. Gallstones are just like any other stones which are a hard and tiny mass like substance. These stones cannot be flushed out. So the only way out is the surgery for gall bladder, which happens in many of the hospitals in baraut.
- There is no way to prevent gallstones. These gallstones can be formed at any stage.
- Most commonly gallstones are found in females post pregnancy.
- There are hospitals like Bhopal Memorial Hospital that has got a team of skilled and expert’s surgeons for gall bladder removal surgery.
- Other than this, there are hospitals in baraut which performs gall bladder removal surgeries.
- Abdominal pain is caused by if there are gallstones stuck in your gall bladder. This causes abdominal pain. Because there is no way that these stones can be removed, other than a surgery. Bhopal Memorial Hospital is fully equipped with all the latest facilities and state of art structure with highly talented doctors to treat the problem.
- These stones however may block the flow of the bile from the gall bladder thus causing sharp pain in your abdomen.
- An ultrasound is performed if there are any signs or symptoms of gall stones found.
- In some complicated cases, a CT scan and X ray are also prescribed.
- Because gallstones do not flush away on their own, surgery needs to be performed.
- Oral medication and other simple treatment have short term and low rate of success.
- Because these are not like kidney stones which can be treated with time and oral medication. Neither does it have any way that it can be flushed out on its own.
- So the only treatment available for gallbladder is its removal by laparoscopy.
- Some most important hospitals for gall bladder removal are Bhopal Memorial Hospital and many other hospitals in Baraut. Many skilled surgeons are available for this treatment. Bhopal Memorial Hospital is fully equipped with all the latest facilities and state of art structure with highly talented doctors to treat the problem.